We are a fast-growing and exciting US-based Financial Services Company paired with a Software Start-Up. Come work with us!
We are the only financial services firm in the US that specializes in retail bridal shops, which means that we have a dedicated client base as well as methods tailored to our industry. We work in Quickbooks Online and proprietary internal software.
Our mission is to put the accounting services and tools of BIG business in the hands of SMALL shops to enable better, faster decisions that improve the lives of business owners, their families, and employees.
Our clients are loyal and appreciative of our targeted support - this is what makes accounting fun! We get to see the impact of the work we do.
Here are a few quotes from our clients:
“You literally saved my life…”
“Working with you was pivotal in reclaiming financial control in my business and life.”
See more on our testimonials page
- Support clients in building businesses and lives they love living
- Support employees in building careers and lives they love living
- Balance flexibility and freedom with shared responsibility; everyone plays a role in our collective success.
- Solve problems proactively and humbly
- Always aim for excellence, knowing we can constantly improve.
- Welcome healthy debates and diverse views
- Communicate openly, honestly and directly
As a Senior Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day bookkeeping operations of client accounts. You’ll make a positive impact by directly helping dozens of interesting small businesses gain clarity in their finances so that they can continue to grow and thrive.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of business clients which requires you to perform complex clean-ups for incoming clients, review monthly books, supervise a bookkeeping team, perform year-end review, and communicate with clients in writing and in face-to face Zoom calls.